Thursday 20 February 2014

Scent Of A Woman

A woman’s dress is not complete without perfume. A scent, a fragrance always helps women to be in style, no matter what age they are. Wearing an exquisite perfume is like being wrapped in magic that makes you feel beautiful and admired within your own self.

I simply love perfumes that is why I can never have enough of them. I want to share with you the collection of my favorite fragrances which I wear at different times, in different moods.I can’t decide though which one I love the most but maybe you can choose one for you.

1. Hanae Mori Butterfly Perfume Spray

Hanae Mori Butterfly is exotic and complex,The key notes are almond and strawberry. Other notes include black currant, Bulgarian rose,  jasmine, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, and praline. It is an elegant and utterly feminine fragrance.I cannot gush enough about how much I adore this fragrance.







2. L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance

This fragrance is long-lasting, refreshing, and perfect for summertime occasions. It smells light and fresh, and citrusy, without being too faint, or too overpowering. The scent is decently long lasting, and the bottle is lovely. It is spendy, but fabulous.


3. Avon Today Eau de Parfum Spray

This is one of my absolute favorites that I will not be without! It smells incredible and the scent lasts for hours. I always get compliments on it. Very feminine, and not too expensive, especially when it is on sale. Pretty bottle, too!


4. Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum

 I love this scent! It's so soft, fresh, and sweet, yet it's not overpowering! It's like a breath of fresh air.It also adds color to my collection, another reason to hook to this perfume.


5. Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent

It has a fresh and zesty ginger scent, but this essence is also mixed with some citrusy and spicy scent. The combination creates a warm and soft fragrance, not very overpowering. It is clean and refreshing, yet relaxing at the same time.


6. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne

This is a true orange blossom scent as if you leaned over and smelled the flowers off the tree. It is light and sweet and spot on.It is fresh, clean, and refreshing.


7. Aveda Pure-Fume Absolute Aveda Love

It is a smell that lasts throughout the day and get you plenty of compliments as the scent whirls behind you in the air. I just love wearing this fragrance.


8. Clean Ultimate Eau de Parfum

This scent is perfect for everyday wear and smells fantastic. It is perfect for those who are not fragrance people. This makes me smell clean and nothing else. This is wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrance but still want to smell clean and fresh. 


I really enjoyed going through all these lovely scents yet again. As I said earlier I want one when I see, (in this case, smell) one. So I’m planning to get my hand on these scents without any delay.

1. Saffron James Le'a Fragrance Eau de Parfum


2. Chanel Allure Parfum Spray


3. Stila Crème Bouquet Eau de Parfum


4. Chanel No. 5 Sensual Elixir


So everyone…smell good and feel beautiful and confident. Do not hesitate to indulge. Discover yourself and make a statement there.






No comments:

Post a Comment